|Most of us have memory problems. We don’t remember birthdays of our beloved one’s. And because of that, we often face embarrassing situations. To avoid that, take the help of Facebook where all of your friends and family members are part of your community and you can easily turn on birthday notifications via email which will really help you a lot.|
How To Turn On Birthday Notifications In Facebook
1. First, login to your Facebook account
2. You can click this link to jump directly on the notification page or Click Accounts on the top right hand corner of the page and select Account Settings
3. Then click the Notifications tab
4. Now scroll down and under Facebook category, click the Box next to the ‘Has a birthday coming up (weekly email)’ option.
5. That’s it. Now You’ll get emails every weekend listing your friends’ upcoming birthdays for that week. VOILA!!!
Now you can easily remember birthday of your friends and family members because you will get advance notification from Facebook. If you know any other Facebook Tip, then do share it at below page commenting section.